Monday, July 14, 2008

It's All Going Too Fast


Can you believe that summer is half over? It has been a whirlwind so far, driving back and forth from Florida to North Carolina every two weeks. I feel as if I live in an alternate universe, the slow, comfortable pace of the woods and the hectic, populated world of my Florida existence. I prefer the woods, but I am ready to get back to work and start making pottery which I can't do without my Florida studio. Lovely Carlotta Poole purchased 20 of my candles -- half of my Etsy inventory -- so I had to dip into my Farmers Hardware inventory. It's a little more earthy, a little more hippy-ish as the population of the mountain town is, so I am curious to see how it fares on Etsy. This one is my throwback to the 70's patchouli candle. Ah, the 70's....

No comments: